Posted by Dan Steer
If you’ve just read Juana Lloren’s “Inside L+D” emailing to the ASTD Learning and Development Community, thank you for clicking on my name.
Wondering why she says I’m a “just a really good writer” (me too!)? Or interested to see a little more about from that wide variety of L+D posts? Have a look around or subscribe via the menu on the right.
In this short post, I’ve collected some of the more popular resources I think might be interesting to new visitors… Some of my favourites too.
L+D general resources
- 2012 = The Year of Authentic Learning
- Re-engineering training
- Summary of ASTD2012 ICE references and blog posts
- Before All That Social and Self-Learning, One Last Little Training for Everyone
- Commenting on “Performance Review Tips”
Social Media for Learning
- Practical Usage of Social Media for Formal Learning – a LOT of resources here
- Social Media for Learning Managers – Practical Case Number 1: Formal International Social Learning
- SoMe, SoWhat?! A Trainer’s Enquiry
- Social Media for Trainers – Practical Case Number 1
- Measuring the Success of SoMe in Training
- Everyday corporate email nightmare
- Improve Formal Learning with Social Media (T+D Magazine)
- Gamification and Learning – a LOT of resources here
- Experimenting with Gamification at the Dinner Table
- The Gamification User-Experience: What Does It FEEL like?
Prezi, presentation and communication skills
- The 15 Best Prezi Tips I Found Today
- Another 7 Great Prezi Tips
- Why Most Prezi Users Should be SHOT
- The Only 3 Questions That Count
- Build Your Presentation in 5 Steps
- Turn Horrible Text-Driven PowerPoint Slides into Awesome Big Bold Visual Messages
- Be FAB To Be Heard
- 37 Easy Twitter Tips for New Users to Get Started
- 9 Must-Remember Guidelines to Succeed with Social Media Marketing
(Self) Leadership Resources
- MED – today’s most important effectiveness principle
- Creating Strategic Action in 4 Steps
- My favourite SWOT questions
- 10 Ideas to Make the Best Out of SWOT
- 2 Questions That Seem to Set Me Free
- Shit I’ve Got No Cash – 8 Other Financials To Measure
- I Think Therefore I Am. Not.
Thanks for reading!
Feel free to share…
Subscribe via the right-hand menu bar
Leave a comment below…
Tags: @dan_steer, ASTD, ASTD2012, ATD, Authentic Learning, best prezi tips, build your presentation, Dan Steer, FAB, Gamification, Juana Llorens, learning, measure social media in training, presentation, presentation skills, prezi tips, self learning, social learning, Social Media, Social Media for Marketing, training, Twitter tips