Cefora HRM Day, 26th March: My session on New Ways of Learning
Posted by Dan Steer
Today I am speaking at the Cefora HRM Day on the New World of Work and New Ways of Learning. This blog page delivers all references cited in that session. I hope you enjoyed the session!
- For background reading, check out my Prezi on why the New World of Work implies a New Way of Learning
- Visit this page for numerous references on the practical use of social media to improve formal learning – this includes links to many real examples that you can implement today
- …and check out the Prezi on the same topic: How to Improve Formal Learning with Social Media
- Read my ASTD T+D magazine article on the same topic: Improve Formal Learning with Social Media
- Read my ASTD post on why we will need to train everyone to be good self-learners before they can be left to learn by themselves
- If you want to get involved in my ASTD2013 ICE session #TU306 on social media for learning, check out this page and then contact me as soon as possible. Even if you are not going to Dallas, you can still join the sharing, learning and networking before and after my session. Mail me to find out how…
- Read my post on how Effective Gamification Improves Learning
- Get some initial ideas here about what Infinite Learning is all about
…and if that wasn’t enough, have a look at this page, which outlines other posts I have written on social media, authentic training, ASTD2012 …
ps – follow me on Twitter and sign up to follow my blog (top-right this page)
Thanks for atttending today,
See you soon?!
About Dan SteerWandering corporate trainer, learning and development consultant, conference speaker and professional El-Magico. I help people get better at stuff by creating and facilitating Infinite Learning © opportunities. The world would be a better place if everyone was doing what he loved and doing it well. I am working to bring out the "El Magico" in everybody. Training in presentation and communication skills, leadership, social media for learning and marketing, learning and development management + personal effectiveness.
Posted on March 26, 2013, in Learning Management and tagged ATD, Cefora HRM day, engage2013, learning, practical use of social media for learning, Social Media, training. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.