If you’ve just read Juana Lloren’s “Inside L+D” emailing to the ASTD Learning and Development Community, thank you for clicking on my name.
Wondering why she says I’m a “just a really good writer” (me too!)? Or interested to see a little more about from that wide variety of L+D posts? Have a look around or subscribe via the menu on the right.
In this short post, I’ve collected some of the more popular resources I think might be interesting to new visitors… Some of my favourites too.
L+D general resources
- 2012 = The Year of Authentic Learning
- Re-engineering training
- Summary of ASTD2012 ICE references and blog posts
- Before All That Social and Self-Learning, One Last Little Training for Everyone
- Commenting on “Performance Review Tips”
Social Media for Learning
- Practical Usage of Social Media for Formal Learning – a LOT of resources here
- Social Media for Learning Managers – Practical Case Number 1: Formal International Social Learning
- SoMe, SoWhat?! A Trainer’s Enquiry
- Social Media for Trainers – Practical Case Number 1
- Measuring the Success of SoMe in Training
- Everyday corporate email nightmare
- Improve Formal Learning with Social Media (T+D Magazine)
- Gamification and Learning – a LOT of resources here
- Experimenting with Gamification at the Dinner Table
- The Gamification User-Experience: What Does It FEEL like?
Prezi, presentation and communication skills
- The 15 Best Prezi Tips I Found Today
- Another 7 Great Prezi Tips
- Why Most Prezi Users Should be SHOT
- The Only 3 Questions That Count
- Build Your Presentation in 5 Steps
- Turn Horrible Text-Driven PowerPoint Slides into Awesome Big Bold Visual Messages
- Be FAB To Be Heard
- 37 Easy Twitter Tips for New Users to Get Started
- 9 Must-Remember Guidelines to Succeed with Social Media Marketing
(Self) Leadership Resources
- MED – today’s most important effectiveness principle
- Creating Strategic Action in 4 Steps
- My favourite SWOT questions
- 10 Ideas to Make the Best Out of SWOT
- 2 Questions That Seem to Set Me Free
- Shit I’ve Got No Cash – 8 Other Financials To Measure
- I Think Therefore I Am. Not.
Thanks for reading!
Feel free to share…
Subscribe via the right-hand menu bar
Leave a comment below…