Presentation Skills training with @dan_steer 21st and 28th March 2013
If you want to learn how to architect and deliver awesome presentations, join me in Brussels for the this training. Read on for more information…
..but if you just want to keep self learning, skip to the references at the end of this blog. There’s a lot of great content!
Training, 21st and 28th March 2013 – What’s In It For Me?
- Improve your presentation messages in order to better inform and convince your audience
- Be able to efficiently build a presentation that creates maximum attention, understanding and recall
- Learn about the 4 pillars of an effective presentation: Message, Structure, Content and Style
- Boost confidence and fluidity …even when facing audiences of different types
- Be able to confidently deal with whatever comes your way during your presentation… (Questions ? “Difficult people”, experts in the room.. “Blank faces staring back at me”)
- To book a place, contact me by email mail @ dansteer.com or call 0472-36226
- Dates = March 21st and 28th 2013, from 9am to 5pm each day
- Location = Brussels
- Language = English
- Small group – max. 5 participants
- Everyone will present several times
- ½ day trainer-led start = assess current approach vs. best practice with specific exercises
- 1½ days participant led learning = starting from your presentation(s), you receive complete constructive feedback and relevant techniques to improve your performance regarding the 4 pillars of an effective presentation
- Participant pack includes: USB with filmed presentations, workbook, copy of “Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs” by Carmine Gallo, after-training email with all specific learning points + additional references
- Pre-work includes:
- Survey of current competence, experience + expectations
- Share thoughts on keys to effective presentation via wallwisher.com
- Invitation to join LinkedIn group to meet other participants prior to day1
- Investment = 1100euros HTVA per participant
If you know someone who can profit from this training, please feel free to share the link.
Thanks in advance..
..now, for those of you who wanted references to keep on self-learning:
- The 15 Best Prezi Tips I Found Today
- The Only 3 Questions That Count
- Be FAB To Be Heard
- What Can You Learn From Dora-the-Exporer About Presenting?
- Why I See Citroen Xsara Picassos Everywhere and Why You Should Care
- The Power of StoryTelling
- 9 PowerPoint Essentials for Real Business People
- Build Your Presentation in 5 Steps
- Putting The Bottom Line Top When Talking
- Dressed For Presentation Success
- Speaking Too Fast? Tips for Presentation Nerves
- 5 Simple Tips to Help You Deliver Conf-Call Trainings
Posted on November 7, 2012, in Communication, Presentation Skills and tagged @dan_steer, astuces présentation, comment faire une bonne présentation, créer une présentation, Dan Steer, eenvoudig presentatie, faire une présentation, goede presentatie, perfecte presentaties, présentation orale, présentations efficaces, presentatie maken, presentation skills, Presentation Skills training, trucs et astuces présentation. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.