Proof number 1 … or am I just a lousy networker?
- I was so busy trying to QR scan a conference member’s badge at VOV that I didn’t even look her in the eye when I said hello… this lasted a very long and afterwards-embarrassing 2 minutes or so.
Proof number 2 … or do I just spend too much time on Facebook?
- I see less important people on Facebook more often than I see more important people in real life. Like?
Proof number 3 … or am I just a bad brother?
- I get more status updates about my sister from a friend-of-a-friend on FB than I do from her herself.
Proof number 4 … or am just a sad iPhone freak?
- I rarely experience real life without at some point pulling out my iPhone to watch it through a lens. See also Proof number 1 and this short film clip on why Louis C.K hates Twitter.
Proof number 5 … or am I heading for divorce?
- My wife went to bed ages ago and I’m still playing on WordPress !
Don’t follow me on Twitter. Please, it won’t help!
Just leave a comment…