To support the kick-off of my site at http://flavors.me/dansteer here is a little information about me, by means of my 2010 top activities:
- 444 different people trained in communication, leadership and personal effectiveness –> 725 man/days of training
- 46% growth on 2009 revenue
- Lots of sub-contracting work for Kluwer and Cefora; also started with Febelfin Academy
- Wins with 7 new direct clients
- Spoke at Epsilon Salon on Infinite Learning ©
- Ran my 1st L+D round-table with 5 top learning Belgian learning managers
- Published article on HR World about my Infinite Learning © concept
- Working with large international pharma company to facilitate brainstorming sessions to elaborate marketing strategy
- Creation of new training concept: “2-Brain Training ©” in collaboration with new partner “Happiness at Work”
- Created a course on “Facing up to stress in a call-centre” for Cefora
- 9 weeks summer holiday!
- Bought a farm 🙂
..and now it’s 2011 !
Published by Dan Steer
For the last 17 years, I have been helping businesses and individuals to achieve their goals through delivery of tailor-made learning and development initiatives.
Most of the time, I deliver training, coach individuals, facilitate brainstorming sessions, round-table meetings and workshops.
As a consultant, I help my clients to promote and profit from the infinite learning opportunities within and without their own organisation, drawing on my L+D management experience, strategic approach and creativity,
As a speaker, I inspire through story, humour and pertinent little bits of theory.
I believe that the world would be a better place if people were happily working on their mission with competence and alignment to personal values.
As a freelance worker since 2008, I have helped more than 11000 individuals to improve their presentation, communication, commercial, leadership and negotiation skills.
I confront people with their own behaviour and convictions, facilitating and giving pertinent feedback and clear ideas on where to continue good work and improve.
I seek to satisfy my clients with creative and to-the-point solutions…
…and I make music, but no-one pays me much for it yet :-)
First single here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0ShlY95X4E
View more posts