Infinite Learning © …a short intro
The Infinite Learning © vision is a proposition concerning how learning can take place in organisations.
It states that learning can happen:
- In all directions
- At all moments
- Using all methods
- For all people
…as such, learning should not be limited to classical classroom training.
The Infinite Learning © vision is based on 5 truths:
- Learning does not imply training
- Training does not imply learning
- Humans want to learn
- Humans can learn
- We live in a culture of sharing
To get some more information about Infinite Learning © follow one of these links:
- Article published in Kluwer’s “KnowHow” (French)
- …translated into Dutch on HR World
- Article published in Cefora News May 2011
- Generic presentation on the subject, as used to stimulate discussion in my Learning and Development round-table
- My presentation from Epsilon Salon 2010
…watch this space for an upcoming report on Infinite Learning in Belgian organisations….